Our 100 Days Out Day of Action was a success! Thank you to everyone who came and worked with Team Sinema to reach AZ-09 voters. We talked to hundreds of voters across the district thanks to your hard work! To volunteer for our next event, please click here.
“I’ve followed Kyrsten’s work since she was in the Arizona State Senate. I support her because she has always been a strong leader for her community. I know she can get things done for us in Washington!”
Intern with a Congressional Campaign!
Apply for a fall internship with Kyrsten Sinema for Congress! Interns on Kyrsten Sinema’s re-election campaign have a unique opportunity to work to re-elect a Democrat to Congress in Arizona’s newest Congressional District 9. Come be a part of the most exciting campaign in Arizona and help re-elect Kyrsten Sinema, who Time Magazine called one of the “rising stars of American politics” and one of its “40 under 40″ in 2010. Interns will have responsibilities in communications and new media, and community organizing.
To Apply: Please submit resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Duration: Varies depending on applicant; Internships for school credit will have specific start/end dates
- Voter contact in the form of phone banking and canvassing
- Helping with volunteer recruitment
- Setting up and managing constituency groups
- Train and manage volunteers
- Attend events and meeting with and on behalf of the campaign
- Other tasks as required
Specific Intern Qualifications:
- Interest in campaigns and elections in Arizona
- Computer literacy, ability to use an assortment of software packages and familiarity with internet research
- Ability to function in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and to work independently
While some of the intern’s duties will be administrative, each intern will be given substantive projects based on the interests and experience of each individual and the current needs of the office. Kyrsten Sinema for Congress is Committed to ensuring that each intern gains a valuable experience. Kyrsten Sinema for Congress does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation or religion and welcomes applicants from all communities.